Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waka Flocka Flame Has Big Plans For 2012



Waka Flocka Flame has realized that he will NOT retire after the years end. He apparently has way bigger plans than before.


"It felt like a rushed project. I'm going to do it first quarter (2012) because I need to put my all into it," Waka Flocka continued on his recently pushed back album, "Triple F Life." "I felt like I was trying to please the label and not the people that really listen to the music." Flocka also hinted at another breakthrough guest spot on his upcoming album: DMX. "I'm trying to put a song together with DMX; he needs to get back on the scene!" With 2011 drawing to a close, Waka Flocka offered a bold prediction for the new year. "I'm gonna be the No. 1 artist of the year. That's not a prediction, that's a fact!" he proclaimed. (Billboard)


A few months ago, he expressed his frustration with the music industry and announced that he would be retiring by 2012.

"That's absolutely true," Flocka said, confirming his retirement tweet. "The game as a whole is fake. I'm tired of just going through what I go through and then at the end of the day, the forecast is always rain. It always rains on my world. It's so many different haters, fake smiles, fake hugs, so to prevent myself from doing anything, I'd just rather quit. I'd rather work at Walmart than rap and that's my word on God. Yup. I'll put that on Jesus Christ, I ain't lying. It's something I could never explain because people aren't living this lifestyle. So at the end of the day, people living the lifestyle can probably understand why I'm doing it. At the end of the day, I'm just doing it for my friends and my family, get them straight and then it's over for me." (V-103)

No comments: