Monday, November 21, 2011

Lil Wayne signs 14 year old Torion Sellers to Young Money



Lil Wayne has made yet another addition to the Young Money/Cash Money roster by adding fresh, new and talented singer Torion Sellers. The 14 year old newcomer can sing and dance very well. In his second Public Service Announcement, Wayne had Torion demonstrate a song and dance to his single "Look At Me Now" with Chris Brown and Busta Rhymes. We at Certified-Fresh hope the best for young Torion.

"Hello world, this is PSA number two. Public service announcement number two" Wayne said in the video. "I got Mack Maine right here. We're here on behalf of Young Money/Cash Money Records. I want to reveal something new. I want to reveal something needed. I want to reveal something now. I want to reveal something then. I want to reveal the future. Not only the future of Young Money/Cash Money, but the future. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my newest artist. I'm so, so blessed, so appreciative to be able to say I present to you, my new artist, Torion."

No comments: