Monday, January 16, 2012

Female Emcees/Rappers Other than Minaj

When it comes to female rappers or emcees the first person to come to mind is Nicki Minaj, then the entire W.G.M lead by member Kreashawyn and then followed by the probably unconventional Missy Elliot, Trina, Eve, or Foxy Brown. Well today I'm going to show you what other cool cats have come to the game and just for time's sake I am going to keep the list short

Azealia Banks

Iggy Azalea


K.Flay

Ruby Ibarra

Alyssa Marie


Reema Major

NittyScottMC

Rocky Rivera

Honey Cocaine

Lola Monroe

L'orel

Somaya Reece

Eternia

Invincible

Snow that Product


and lets not forget about some old cats like

Jean Grae

Lauryn Hill

MC Lyte


and if your still interested I listed a few places that give a whole another list of great femcee's other than the ones I have provided above

Hiphop wired

This nice list I found on tumblr

Mtviggy had a few people to introduce

No comments: